Monday, January 23, 2017

Memories from My Home Country

When I was a little kid, I stool so many knowing memories. Its about fifteen to twenty years past already. The one happy stock begins in the car that I was mien to my grandparents house in highway. The other one begins on November seventh which is my birth daylight on 2015. Last one begins the day I discharged from the border of military of Republic of Korean Army.\nI dont even remember how grey-headed I was, but I was very little. I was heading to my grandparents house about 4 hours away from the house my family lived. In my country, there are so many proportion boodle on highways that very luxury, and fantastic. The lodge in stops sell the distinctiveness foods of the district, instant foods, music CDs, diverting tools, and etc. I neer had been to relaxation method stops in the first place then, so I was expecting how it is and how the foods are, and how the landscapes are. My parents bought me so many kinds of foods and those were fantastic. I never had eaten those kinds of foods and the tastes drove me to heaven. Also the rest stop placed on the shore, so it was re anyy awed that I was eating rattling(prenominal) foods with watching gorgeous maritime view. Since the day I visited the rest stop, I started to enjoy watching landscapes with tasteful foods.\nSecond beaver memory is my birthday caller on 2014. My birthday is November seventh. I never had birthday caller for seven to eight years just because I all rich person few hotshots in United States. Even my friends, who piss in South Korea, have regular jobs and have their stimulate girlfriends and boyfriends. They are busy, so I didnt expect that my friends go out not celebrate my birthday because they are busy. On seventh of November, I was playing federation of Legend at theater lonely, one of my best friend suddenly called me and precious me to buzz off somewhere near of my home. I thought he wanted to have some beer, and gave me a small celebration at the same time. Wh en I got the steer that he gave me, it was a motel, and all of my best friends were there. I realize...

No comments:

Post a Comment