Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Aping Western Culture Essay

This topic talent make most of us go back to the good aged(prenominal) days of childhood when we use to run around and turn in the hot and burning solarise without the pressure of the world upon us.Now the entire world(at to the lowest degree the majority) is mesmerized by the non real world of computer haltings. Part of the designer for this shift is the lack of good grounds and the lack of togetherness that is persisting in today s world. We powerfulness play the popular football or cricket game on PC just now its no where or so to the joy that we get spot playing outdoor football or even cricket.I can still remember the days when I used to play cricket in the burning hot sun in my village, sometimes even bare foot. Nothing can chink the joy that we get when we flex some muscles while playin these outdoor games. I also remember my check days during which I used to clutches for holidays so that i can play cricket, hide and befoolk,laggoree(A local game in which we thr ow the ball at stones and regroup all the stones while avoiding getting hit by the ball), lock and key,badminton and many more(prenominal) forward-looking games.Most of these games used to be played in the streets and they do non require a play ground. At least I used to play them on the streets. I used to leave my house in the morning and come back for lunch and then again go out and return home at night.Playing with many people is for certain fun to the core. Just the assembly of so many people was a joy to be in. Only in villages can we get to see groups of children playing outdoor games.Its becoming more and more of a high-minded scene in the cities.I can see school kids already carrying the pith of t he world on their tender shoulders. there business leader come a time when games will be restricted to interior games or even worse only the computer games.There s nothing wrong in playing on the computer as I myself do get hooked on to the computer games but from time to time playing outdoor games relaxes the mind and also its a very good exercise to our body.Even the PET classes in the schools are interpreted by other subject teachers in most of the schools.Also many of the schools do not even have a playground in their school premises. every last(predicate) this is sad and the future is going to be even more worse.At this point I remember the popular animated series that comes on disney channel Recess.Its focus is mainly on the outdoor games. There is a popular saying that All work and no play makes rascal a dull boy, its time we changed it to something like this All work and only playing a on computer makes Jack a dull boy. There are still a lot more things that I could have written but it might get boring so I leave it to the people tuition this blog to comment and share their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment